201 Albert Avenue, Scott City, KS 67871
Toll Free: (888) 830-6707 | Hospital: (620) 872-5811 | Clinic: (620) 872-2187
Tim Vanderweide, CRNA
A Garden City native, Tim received his Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Washburn University and his Master of Science in Nurse Anesthesia from Texas Wesleyan University.
He is married with two children and was a member of the United States Army for 14 years.
To book an appointment with Tim, please see your family physician for a referral to the Therapeutic Injection Clinic at Scott County Hospital.
Tim provides the following services:
* Lumbar, Thoracic, and Cervical Epidural Injections
* Hip Injections
* Shoulder Injections
* SI Joint Injections
* Sympathetic Blocks
* Caudal Injections
* Trigger Point Injections
* Intercostal Injections
* Refill of Implanted Medtronic Pumps for Chronic Pain & Spasticity
* Radiofrequency Ablation of Facet Joints
* Joint Injections
* General, Regional, & Sedation Services for Surgical Procedures
* Anesthesia & Analgesia for Obstetrics